WSX-S8 Emergency Carbon Fiber Spine Board also called a patient transfer board/spinal board/back board/transfer board/floating rescue board, is used in the emergency transfer of a person to the hospital in cased where spinal injury may have occurred.
Everise high-strength emergency carbon fiber spine board is durable and strong, easy to carry, and can bring greater comfort to the patient. Carbon fiber material is added to the spine board and thickened. These measures make this spine board The fixed plate is extremely strong. There is enough space between the fixed plate handle and the ground, so that the rescuer can grasp and lift smoothly. Experiments show that this high-strength spine plate can withstand a weight of 400 kg without breaking. X The light, MRI, and CT wear are very effective, waterproof and not easy to be polluted, and can float on the water.
MaterialHDPE& Carbon fiber
* The carbon fiber material is added to the spine fixation plate, so that the load can reach 400KG and the net weight is only 4.5KG.
* More durable than ordinary spine board.
* There is enough space between the handle and the ground, which is more convenient for the operator to use and improve the rescue efficiency.
* X-ray transparent CT scan.
* Waterproof and not suitable for pollution.
* Can float on the water.
* It can be used with head holder.
* It鈥檚 ergonomic design make patient feel comfortable , making it less likely that they would move around and aggravate injuries.
* Ergonomic hand holes at both ends and sides provide the best possible transport.Spine Boards